Twin Headboard Makeover
We forgot to take the before pics! Oops! We started by spray painting the headboard black. It didn't have a very shiny finish, so we just lightly sanded and cleaned it up, and started painting.
We went to work with the mouse sander on the edges, "Ballard Design" style. I was a little nervous at first! I sanded for awhile and then my husband, Robert, took over. He used the sanding blocks and roughed it up a little more. It started really taking on some personality! I went back with some stain that I had laying around and rubbed it over the distressed areas. I used the sponge on a craft paintbrush and then rubbed it off with a clean cloth. I have used a q tip too. Whatever you have around.
yeah! All we need is Polycrylic!